Network Operator Center Team Lead
Full Time - Regular
Standard [with On Call Responsibilities]
About This Role:
Synergy IT Solutions is growing! We are looking for a Team Lead for our Network Operations Center to help promote our core value: bringing people and technology together in harmony.
The NOC Team Lead is the primary point of contact for all activities related to Data Center and Network Operations oversight. This position is dedicated to a client and is onsite at the client’s facility. The incumbent is responsible for day to day activities of the team, as well as long term maturation of service delivery. This includes on-call services 24/7. This position will coordinate service between onsite staff and client/vendor technical personnel.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Manages and leverages ticketing system.
- Must adhere to strict Service Level Agreements.
- Documents, recommends and communicates procedures.
- Creates / updates, implements and communicates improved process flows.
- Meets regularly with Infrastructure and Applications staff members to ensure compliance with proper process workflows.
- Program plan development, recommendations, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates staff training and quality assurance.
- Works with vendors to ensure accurate charges and appropriate services.
- Monitors physical and virtual environmental planned changes.
- Reports on activities and accomplishments weekly.
- Must perform Interview/Hiring/Departure processes.
- Accesses team performance based on KPIs monthly.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not meant to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
Technology and Skill Requirements:
- Understanding of ITIL best practices.
- Must pay attention to details and timeframes and meet deadlines and milestones.
- Must possess a desire to provide a high level of customer service and follow through on tasks.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to assemble and organize large amounts of data from a wide variety of sources.
- The incumbent must be self-directed with a passion for process documentation and improvement.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of associates across multiple divisions at different organizational levels.
- Strong PC Skills, proficiency with Windows, Microsoft O365, Active Directory, SolarWinds, Automic.
- Strong (effective) written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- In depth knowledge of Dell EMC Products, VMWare/ESXi Hosting.
- Knowledge of software and hardware Clustering.
- Good understanding of Networking Infrastructure equipment.
- Knowledge of network utility tools
- Associate Degree preferably in MIS, Networking, Computer/Information Science or related field or commensurate experience.
- 3 to 5 years management experience.
- A+, Network + and Server + certification preferred
- MCITP: Server Administrator Certification preferred
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time performing tasks requiring analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to listen carefully, understand the client’s needs and review and verify information.
- Ability to clearly communicate business and technical concepts in writing or orally.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Flexibility to cover additional shifts if needed is required
- Ability to travel occasionally
Nomadic/Open-Office Work Environment
Data Center Work Environment
Apply to Position